Saturday, December 18, 2004

Rough Morning

Woke up today with a hangover, tired and a little glad yesterday is over. We had a little get together with a few of our friends. Dinner and everything went fine but just getting to that point was hell for me. I don't know why but she decided to leave everything till 5:30 pm and for me to get home before she started anything, even the shopping of groceries. I was sick all week with a high fever but was unable to get time off work so why she didn't go shopping while I was at work is beyond me. Stressed me out completely to the point I thought about cancelling but decided I shouldn't. Like I said everything went fine and it was fun.

Don't know when I will pit up another post so I'll wish everbody a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Merry Christmas to you also!

December 18, 2004 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home