Saturday, November 27, 2004

Another Saturday

This morning I woke up thinking "What kind of clock does my wife base her day on?", I say this because I went to bed at midnight last night only to be awaken at 5 am when my wife was getting ready for bed. I tried to go back to bed but I wasn't able to, feeling a little frustrated all I did was toss and turn the rest of the morning eventually getting out of bed around 9:30. She is supposed to take her medication in the evenings that help her fall asleep but I guess the effectiveness is not there because she's been taking it for so long. Considering how much we spend on her medication (close to $500 cdn/month) I wish they would work. Now that I think about it no wonder I'm broke!

Anyways I haven't decided what I'm going to do but it's probably going to be the same thing I do every weekend, sit on my ass and drink some beer (that reminds me better throw some in the fridge) with my cousin and a couple of other buddies. Considering that there is almost no sports to watch like hockey, I'll end up watching the NFL. It's not that I don't like to it's just that I haven't kept up with it this year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home