Saturday, November 20, 2004

Back to Work

On Tuesday I returned to work after my two weeks of holiday, is it just me or does it seem like holiday you end up working more than you would if you were at work? Considering that I think I was glad to go back, call me nuts.

My wife has been very happy the last couple of weeks, which scares me because the only way to go is down from the level she is at and the only real question is how far will she go. I know I shouldn't think about it like that but I can't help it. This Sunday is the the CFL Grey Cup game, I intend to watch it at my friends house but I don't know if thats going to happen because it the persons house where the first incident I wrote about in this blog started the last episode. I asked her to come along with me but she still hasn't given me an answer. Maybe I'll just call everybody to my place.

Other than that everythings good, GO BC LIONS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home