Sunday, October 24, 2004

My Profile

My intentions when I started this blog was to do this behind a wall, nobody would know who was writing this. When I viewed my blog I realized that my name was being published with my posts, so I figure that I am going to have my profile available to anybody that wants to view so if they have questions they can ask me without going through the blog. I'm actually angry at my self for doing this because I'm afraid my wife might find this, the only person I do not want to see this site right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan W heaton Cirrito said...

Play around with your settings or go to the blogger "Help" feature and I'm pretty sure that you can be anonymous. I think it helps to speak a bit more freely on the blog. I know that it does for me. Good luck!

October 25, 2004 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home