Sunday, October 24, 2004

Confused by OK

Yesterday I was saying that we were waiting for a phone call for a open bed at the hospital, well that phone call came at noon today. The only problem was that she didn't want to go today but willing to go tomorrow, if the bed was still available. After she hung up she started to have second thoughts about the decision but I was not about to say anything considering yesterday and today have been nice. My brothers decided that we were going out for dinner in celebration of my birthday, which was just over a week ago, that was fun.

Today I went and got a few things I had been holding off on for the last week done. Also took her shopping at the local mall. I hate the mall! After about an hour was was just getting completely stressed to the point that was about to just kill the next person that bumped into me. Other than that everything was pretty good.

Right now she's at my grandmother's and I'm sitting here updating my blog and starting to wonder if my life is going to ever change. I want kids, but with the medications she is on I've been told that we should hold of on that. I know that she gets depressed knowing that she can't have kids right now. I am going to stop writing before I get depressed.

I hope that bed is still open tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home