Monday, October 18, 2004

Long day

Yesterday when I started this blog my wife was sitting in emergency, she was having pain and discomfort around her lower abdomen. Of course is was at 11pm and I went back to pick her up it was 3am. Everything is fine with her but it all seems to stem from the diorder. Three weeks ago she was there also because of an overdose, and spent 3 nights there. It just seems I spend so much time in the emergency room everybody there knows me now. I don't want to be known this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan W heaton Cirrito said...

I can't even imagine how scary, surreal and frustrating your life must seem at when you're sitting in the hospital and realize that you're becoming a regular. I hope that your blog can be an outlet for you. I know it has been for me.

October 18, 2004 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home