Wednesday, October 20, 2004

On Going Drama

On Monday she went to see her psychologist and talked to him for probably and hour. At the end of the session she was told to come back tomorrow to see a psychiatrist because he thought it might be good for her to be hospitalized for observation, only problem was he that to doctor he wanted her to see was her pervious psychiatrist. She explained to him that he did not try to help her prior and would be no use to talk to him. Well Tuesday she went and talked to them, guess what happened. She ended coming home crying and upset, and me recieving a phone call at work from her saying that she didn't think that she could keep her self safe. Luckily my brother just got off work and was able to keep a eye on her intil I got home. At the moment she seems OK but I'm always worried. On Friday she shes her regular psychiatrist and maybe will be admitted, but until then I don't know how my days are going to be.

Also just want to thank everybody that has left a comment, THANK YOU. It makes me feel a little better that somebody is listening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Lots of people are here. And most of us are listening. It will be all right.

October 21, 2004 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger purplepapaya said...

i'm listening too. good luck. i'll pray for you.
anon @ http://youmessedwithus.blogspot.com

October 21, 2004 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I went through something similar with my best friend years ago. From the time we were 18, she made 3 or 4 suicide attempts and sometimes she just went off and it was frightening and heartbreaking. I don't know the situation with your wife but with my friend it started because she was sexually abused by her father as a child.
Keep writing. It will help keep you on track!!

ccjellybeans.blogspot.com

November 6, 2004 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home