Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bad Week

It has been a really bad week for me personally. It was suppose to be a nice 2 week holiday but it ended up working even harder at home getting rooms ready since I have new tenants moving in this week, getting the suites cleaned is a pain is the ass. Also my computer decided to die on me and getting my wife angry because I hadn't backed up the system in two weeks, then there is this thing with getting sick on holidays every year, I don't know what it is but never fails to show up.

Well other than that I'm still waiting for the hospital to call but I don't think is gonna happen at all. She's doing fine but I'm still doing everything at home also, dishes, laundry, etc... Oh well. I guess I signed up for this when I married her.

Just want to thank everybody again for the comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home