Thursday, November 04, 2004

So far so good

I don't think I mentioned it but halloween was our 6th wedding anniversary, and it went very well. Got her a simple gift and went out for dinner at our favorite japanese restaurant. I've also have been on holidays and will be for two weeks. This will give me an opportunity to see what see does during the day while I am at work. The last two days I've noticed that she doesn't really do much but I could be because I am home and probably expects me to do it. So far this week I have fixed a leaking water main, repaired a leaking roof and I still have to clean a apartment suite for my next tenants. Now that I think about it I'm probably going to end up doing more work now than I would at work.

It seems like her abdominal pains have subsided a bit but she has an appointment for a ultrasound to see if anything is wrong, it scares me thinking that maybe she can't have children because of ovarian cancer or something like that. I really don't know what I would do if that was to happen. I would probably end up drinking again. Hold on I already do that, probably end up drinking more than I do now.

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

Happy Anniversary!

November 5, 2004 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Colette said...

Wow! I am reading your blog - surfed in here from Blog Explosion and just wow...

My soon-to-be ex has been suffering from depression for years now and it ruined our marriage....and our lives.

Happy belated anniversary to you and your wife - and - if you ever want to talk to a person who can kind of relate to your suffering please feel free to go to my blog and to e-mail me. I wish you both well and I hope things work out for both of you and that you find peace.

Colette

www.colettesgrave.blogspot.com

November 6, 2004 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

blog exploded my way in here...

Happy Anniversary!
I hope your wife gets better soon.

November 12, 2004 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home