Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's been a while, sorry.

I've been thinking about the comment that Amy left, I know I should tell my wife about this but right now my life is very stressful. I understand where Amy is coming from but this is something I need to do for myself. I personally have gone through depression during high school and probably before that. Right now I believe that if I don't continue with this I will fall back into that state. Amy if you read this, I thank you for you opinion but sorry at this point and time I personally need to continue.

I will eventually tell her and hopefully she will understand and she will stand by my decisions as I have stood by her and have done everything in my powers to try help her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, doesn't your wife know about your blog? Won't she find out?

October 31, 2004 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home