Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Turned Out Really Good, I Think.

Last Sunday I was intending on going over to a friends house to watch the Grey Cup game but that didn't happen. It turned out that my friends parents were having their own little party (which I found out it wasn't little the next day) so I invited everybody over to my place. My wife was really nervous from what I could tell but she didn't really say anything to me when I told her what I was going to do. All in All 12 people showed up and we had a great time, had lots of pizza, beer and chips.

The only problem I ended up encountering was on Monday, not my hang over but one of my friends brought over her ex-boyfriend, he thought one of my other friends was talking to her like a boyfriend and didn't like that. What bothers me is that these two have meet twice before and in my presence. My wife at first laughed when she heard this and said that I was alot closer to her than my other friend. Well anyways this has ended up me being a counseler to her. I love as a good friend and do not like seeing her hurt or anybody hurt. I'm starting to wonder do I attract people that need help, is this punishment or was I brought to this world to help people? It's really something that I don't get, my life is full of women that other people would not even talk to because of this.

I don't know if any of that made sense, sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ganesh APP said...

just wanted to let you know i came thro' ur blog thro' BE. and thought i'll let you know this is a good blog.

November 24, 2004 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

Yeah, it does make sense. One of my brothers has the same problem. I think it's just because he's a nice and tolerant guy who really listens. If that's why it happens to you, it's no shame.

November 26, 2004 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home