Monday, December 06, 2004

Excellent Week

It's been a few days since I put up a post, Sorry.

I received a couple of comments to my last post and wanted to say thank you, but I should say that during that evening I did go over to her every 15 or 20 minutes and asked is she wanted or needed anything. Everytime I asked she would say "no, thank you." Thats is why I was really surprised that she was going to leave me there, but I do understand what they were getting at.

Anyways there has been no other episodes or drama this week, I feel really relaxed the last few days not thinking about her hurting herself or locking herself in a room. She has gone to the doctors a couple of times this week and everything seems to be going really well (knock on wood) and that keeps me happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've come by your site a number of times now, have put it into my favorites, but it's still hard to read it. These are issues I deal with in my home as well, and that should make it easier for me to identify with what you go through (and it does make it easier) But it also makes it more difficult for me read these issues on your site, when I'm just trying to get a little "free time" on the computer, take a break from the madness. And yet I'm drawn back to your blog to see how you're handling things, and if there is maybe some tactic I can learn and employ! Basically, all this rambling comes down to this: I hate that I have to deal with this in my life; I'm sorry you have to deal with it in your life, it's painful to read, but I am also thankful that you are willing to share this part of your life with us. Carry on.

December 11, 2004 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home