Monday, November 29, 2004

Not as Smooth as I Thought

Well Saturday was fine ended up spending the evening just the two of use, quiet and relaxed.
Sunday was a little different. The wife and I ended up going to my cousins place to watch the football game and order some KFC for dinner, the usual guys showed up and she brought her guitar with her to practice. I'll say that everything was great my wife wife was in the other room practicing for at least an hour thenl after we ate dinner and my friend thats having her own problems called me. My friend was fine and she was talking to my buddies and I on the phone, after a couple hour my wife is all bundled up and walking through the rec room with her guitar and telling me that she's going home! I asked her to give me two minutes and I'll have my stuff gathered up so we could go home, she never even slowed down. Out the door she went. I ran out the door to ask her to wait but all she said was "ask one of your buddies to drive you home". To make a long story short, it was cold the car took time to warm up and I ended up sitting in the car with her. It's been almost 24 hrs and she hasn't explained to me what bothered her or is bothering her yet. If any body can figure this one out let me know, cause intil she tells me I'm lost!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she's upset that you would rather spend time talking on the phone with one of your friends than spending time with her? (Just a thought....)

November 29, 2004 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

if you're with your wife at one of these "get-togethers," you should at least make a move to involve her in the activities. no use ignoring a woman. even if she's doing her own thing, let her feel you miss her...even if she's just in the next room.

hope everything turns out ok. cheers! =)

December 2, 2004 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home